Monster Hunter Rise was released for the Switch earlier this year, and we absolutely loved it. It quickly ousted Monster Hunter World as the most accessible entry in the series, while also introducing more innovative systems like the wirebug which let players zip around the map quickly. The character customization was pretty good, but still not quite as diversified as players might have liked.
In response to player feedback, Capcom has since released three new hairstyles for the game, all of which are available for download in the Nintendo eShop for free at the time of this writing. You can check them out for yourself in the tweet down below.
Since its release, Monster Hunter Rise has gotten quite a few free content updates that continued the main story and also introduced more exciting foes for players to fight. The game is now available on Switch, and is set to be released on PC next year.
- Monster Hunter Rise Coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox, & Game Pass Ending Switch Console Exclusivity
- Monster Hunter Rise Digital Event Details New Content & Updates
- Best Dual Blades Build in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
- All New Monsters in Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Title Update 2
- Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Free Update & Paid DLC Showcased in New Trailers