The Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster project was announced earlier this year, revealing that the classic 2D games in the series would be touched up and re-released for PC and mobile devices. Final Fantasy V is the next game in the lineup to get released, and it’ll be out just next month.
Here are some of the features players can look forward to:
- Universally updated 2D pixel graphics redrawn for modern hardware, featuring iconic FINAL FANTASY character pixel designs created by the original artist and current collaborator, Kazuko Shibuya
- Beautifully rearranged soundtracks, overseen by the original composer, Nobuo Uematsu
- Improved gameplay, including modernized UI, auto-battle options, and more
- Quality-of-life improvements including supplemental extras like the bestiary, illustration gallery, music player and the ability to save at any time
In addition to that, if you pre-purchase the game, you’ll get a 20% discount along with the following bonuses:
- Main Theme of FINAL FANTASY V (Timelapse Remix)
- Battle at the Big Bridge (Timelapse Remix)
- A New World (Timelapse Remix)
Final Fantasy V is set to be re-released for Steam and mobile devices on Nov. 10.
- Square Enix Reveals Final Fantasy IV Pixel Remaster Release Date
- Fans Really Hate the Font Used in Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster
- Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Series Announced; First 6 Games Coming to Steam and Mobile