Valheim has been one of the biggest early access hits of the year, and developing studio Iron Gate is still working on pushing out updates and improvements to it. The latest update, titled Hearth and Home, has been teased for a few months now, and it’s finally available for download.
You can check out the trailer for yourself down below:
The Hearth and Home update is primarily focused on bringing new types of furnishings and other decorative items you can place around your base; originally, it didn’t seem like there’d be a whole ton of new content in the ‘story’ department like new bosses or biomes. However, the end of the trailer seems to tease a new type of threat that players will be facing in the new update.
Whether this marks the opening of a new biome remains to be seen, but quite frankly, even without any new enemy types, just being able to craft a hot tub along with other furniture would keep me occupied for tens of hours.
Valheim is now available on PC.
- Best Valheim Mods You Can’t Live Without
- Valheim Hearth & Home Update Gets Cinematic Trailer at Gamescom ONL
- Valheim Publisher Partners With New Studio Box Dragon
- These Recreations of Skyrim’s Iconic Locations Make Me Feel Bad About My Valheim Builds
- Latest Valheim Patch Nerfs Greydwarf Farming, Issues Balancing Changes & Bug Fixes