Triangle Strategy (which now appears to be the final, confirmed name) has narrow its release date from just 2022, to a firm March 4, 2022.
The then “Project Triangle Strategy” received a demo earlier this year and then asked players to fill out a survey. During the September 2021 Nintendo Direct live stream, the developers revealed the changes that they are making in response to the survey responses.
- There will be a difficulty adjustment (Easy, Default, Hard)
- Improved on-screen visuals
- Camera angle control
- Ability to review previous dialog
- Improved loading times and “game flow”
Pre-orders are now open for Triangle Strategy on the Nintendo Switch e-shop for those that are interested in forking over their money ASAP.
- 3 Great Recent Tactical RPGs to Play While You Wait For Project Triangle Strategy
- 5 Things You Need to Know About Project Triangle Strategy
- Project Triangle Strategy Is Final Fantasy Tactics Refined For a Modern Audience
- Square Enix Reveals New Tactics Game Project Triangle Strategy From Octopath Team; Demo Now Available