It’s been teased for a while now, but Freebird Games has finally announced the release date for the third installment in the To the Moon series. Titled Impostor Factory, the game received an official trailer last year, and it’ll be released on PC via Steam on Sept. 30.
Just like To the Moon and Finding Paradise before it, Impostor Factory can be played and enjoyed as a standalone experience. Here’s a brief synopsis:
“One day, Quincy was invited to a fancy parteh at a suspiciously secluded mansion. So he accepted and went; because even though the mansion was suspicious and secluded, it was also fancy and had a parteh.Steam
In fact, it turned out to be so fancy that there was a time machine in its bathroom. Quincycould wash his hands and time-travel while he was at it. Talk about a time-saver!
But of course, then people start dying, because that’s what they do. And somewhere along the way, things get a little Lovecraftian and tentacles are involved.
Anyway, that’s around 1/3 of what the game is really about.”
Impostor Factory is set to be released on Steam on Sept. 30.
- FIFA 23 Install Size on Xbox Series X|S, PS5, PS4, Xbox One & PC
- How to Chop and Plant Trees in Hokko Life
- How To Get the Hero’s Burden Iron Banner SMG in Destiny 2 & What Is the God Roll?
- How to Farm Destiny 2’s Dares of Eternity For New Craftable Weapons
- Today’s Byrdle Clue & Answer (Sept. 26, 2022)