Raids are great and all, but look, we all know that fashion is the real endgame in Destiny 2. With so many different gear pieces now available in the game, it’s a lot easier for players to create a truly unique look that makes them stand out from the rest of their fellow Guardians. It’s one thing to be good at a raid, it’s another thing entirely to look good while doing it.
To celebrate some of the best fashion we’ve seen from Destiny 2 players, Bungie is putting together a digital magazine called Threads of Light, which will showcase unique and distinct looks we’ve seen from the community.
The studio hasn’t released any other details about it, such as a release date or what it will entail exactly, but it definitely looks like a fun project to keep an eye on.
Destiny 2 is now available on PC and consoles.
- How To Complete The Absolutely Stunning Challenge in Destiny 2
- How To Complete the Icy Singularity Challenge in Destiny 2
- Why Doesn’t Destiny 2 Stasis Have a Proper Frag Grenade?
- Destiny 2’s Season 20 Weapon Balance Set to Improve PvE
- 7 Destiny 2 Lightfall Exotics & Their Perks, Explained