Raids are great and all, but look, we all know that fashion is the real endgame in Destiny 2. With so many different gear pieces now available in the game, it’s a lot easier for players to create a truly unique look that makes them stand out from the rest of their fellow Guardians. It’s one thing to be good at a raid, it’s another thing entirely to look good while doing it.
To celebrate some of the best fashion we’ve seen from Destiny 2 players, Bungie is putting together a digital magazine called Threads of Light, which will showcase unique and distinct looks we’ve seen from the community.
The studio hasn’t released any other details about it, such as a release date or what it will entail exactly, but it definitely looks like a fun project to keep an eye on.
Destiny 2 is now available on PC and consoles.
- Bungie Vaulting Destiny 2’s Forsaken Campaign & Tangled Shore; Dreaming City Content Will Remain via New Forsaken Pack
- New Destiny 2 Exotic Armor Pieces Get Disabled Due to Unfair PvP Advantages
- 6 Big Things to Look Forward to in Destiny 2: The Witch Queen
- Bungie Announces Expansion That Will Conclude Light & Dark Saga, Destiny 2: The Final Shape; Game Will Continue On Afterwards
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event Coming to Destiny 2 in December; Will Reintroduce D1 Exotic Gjallarhorn