Spiritfarer was one of our surprise indie hits of last year, providing players with the opportunity to ferry various spirit animals across the ocean as they get ready to pass away. It sounds morbid, but it’s actually a rather heartwarming and chill game that’s great for relaxing to.
Developing studio Thunder Lotus Games is releasing a new free update that adds even more content to the game, if you still can’t get enough of this world. Titled the Beverly update, you can check out the features trailer down below:
This update adds a new spirit named Beverly, as well as various new buildings you can construct on your boat. This should help to add to the game’s overall longevity, and Thunder Lotus also promises various quality of life improvements that should help to improve the gameplay experience, too.
Spiritfarer is now available on PC and consoles, and the update is now available for download.
- Spiritfarer Is Getting a Stunning Physical Edition on PS4 & Switch
- Spiritfarer Sales Hit 500,000 as New Free Content Update Launches
- Spiritfarer Set to Receive Major Updates, New Characters in 2021
- Spiritfarer Review – Don’t Fear the Reaper
- 5 Reasons Why Spiritfarer Deserves Your Attention