While Roblox continues to go from strength to strength, one of the most popular games on the platform is definitely Wacky Wizards. Not only does the potion-concocting experience have a huge player base, but it also receives new updates adding fresh ingredients and new mechanics quite regularly. The recently added Gun update is now here, and if you’re wondering how to get the gun in Wacky Wizards, then we’ve got you covered.
How to Get the Gun in Wacky Wizards
To get the gun in Wacky Wizards, you’ll need to reach Level 9 in the new XP system. Once you’ve achieved this, the gun will unlock for free and it will be added to your ingredients table.
For those unaware, the new levelling system was introduced with the recent Gun Wacky Wizards update.
If you’re not quite at Level 9 yet, don’t worry, as it won’t take you long to get there. However, if you want to level up quickly, you can do so by finding new ingredients, discovering new potions, mixing potions and finishing quests or boss fights.
What Can You Make With the Gun Ingredient?
As you probably already guessed, combining the gun with other ingredients will give you new potions, and there are whole bunch of cool potions that you can create. Here are the specific potions that you can make using the gun ingredient in Wacky Wizards:
- Bullet potion – Gun
- Dynamite slinger potion – Gun + Dynamite
- Giant-ray potion – Gun + Giant’s Ear
- Flamethrower potion – Gun + Chilli
- Bee-cannon potion – Gun + Honey
- Shrink ray potion – Gun + Fairy
- Beangun potion – Gun + Beans
- Watergun potion -Gun + Fish
- Poopy-gun potion – Gun + Rotten Sandwich
- Pig Launcher potion -Gun + Pet Tags
- Poison hair potion – Gun + Spider
- Buxshoot potion -Gun + Robux
- Freeze-gun potion – Gun + Frozen Egg
- Gun-fire potion – Gun + Airstrike
That’s everything you need to know about how to get the gun in Wacky Wizards. If you’re wondering how to get the frog ingredient or alien parasite, we’ve got guides covering that, too. And for more on the game, be sure to search for Twinfinite with your next Google search.
- Voice of Cards The Isle Dragon Roars: How to Heal Your Health
- Riders Republic: How to Level Up Career Rank & Earn XP Fast
- Guardians of the Galaxy: All Guardian Collectibles Locations
- Riders Republic: All Microtransaction Prices & What You Can Spend Republic Coins On
- Riders Republic: How to Switch to First-Person & Third-Person Views