The Pokemon Company has just dropped a trailer for a new online card game, and it looks pretty promising so far, though there are a couple of caveats to be aware of. Titled Pokemon Trading Card Game Live, you can check out the trailer for yourself down below:
For the most part, it looks pretty slick. The redesigned UI and battle animations look good, and players will be able to play it for free (with microtransactions) on mobile platforms or PC. There are customization options to look forward to, and the interface for both PC and mobile is looking pretty sweet too.
Of course, the big downside is that it doesn’t look like you’ll be able to actually trade cards with other players, which means that you’ll likely need to rely on the microtransactions for a chance to get a card that you want.
There’s no set release date for Pokemon Trading Card Game Live just yet, but we’ll keep you updated as more info comes our way.
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus Trailer Shows Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark in Action
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Trailer Shows off Gym Leaders, Legendaries, and Team Galactic
- Beautiful Pokemon Crossover Art Includes Digimon, Tenchi Muyo, & Cardcaptor Sakura Characters
- Pokemon Legends: Arceus Footage Reveals Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark
- These Four Towns Are Getting Chansey-themed Pokemon Parks