Developed by Kinetic Games, Phasmophobia made waves when it released via Steam early access last year. It quickly became one of the most popular horror games on Twitch, tasking players with exploring various spooky locations while using different pieces of equipment to look for clues to determine what kind of ghost they were dealing with. It’s been a year since the game’s release, and the developer has just pushed out the Anniversary Update to celebrate this milestone, and add some nice changes and improvements as well.
One of the biggest changes here is the journal overhaul, which allows players to cross out evidence and make it easier to organize clues.
- A complete redesign of the journal to make it easier to use and navigate
- You can now cross off evidence on the ghost evidence page
- The pause menu is now integrated into the journal
- You can now change all settings using the journal whilst in game
The update also allows players to play the game solo without needing to connect to the servers, which is a nice change for those who don’t like playing in teams. You can check out the full patch notes here.
Phasmophobia is now available on PC.
- Is Phasmophobia on PS4 & PS5? Answered
- How To Fix the Game Does Not Exist Error in Phasmophobia
- Phasmophobia: All Voice Commands & Phrases
- Is Phasmophobia Free To Play & How Much Does It Cost? Answered
- How To Use the Phasmophobia Money Cheat