Jurassic World Evolution 2 continues to march towards its Nov. 9 release date and, as it does so, developer Frontier Developments will likely continue to prep aspiring park managers on what to expect. In the case of today’s new trailer, we all get a look at proper guest management.
Guests will have varying needs that will be to be balanced out throughout your park if you want to keep everyone happy. Some guests want to experience a dinosaur adventure like no other. Others want to take in the natural beauty of the park, while some just want to have a luxurious day at the dinosaur park.
Over time, you’ll develop all the resources you need to attend to all of those needs, and it’ll be up to you to put together a park that efficiently deals with all that, and that is aesthetically pleasing not only to your guests but to you the player as well. Or don’t and let your park be a total mess like the movies if you want, it’s up to you.
Visually, Jurassic World Evolution 2 continues to look incredibly impressive and that’s showcased in the trailer. Probably the biggest new feature will be the addition of aquatic dinosaurs and you can get a brief look at that too.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 will release on PlayStation Xbox and PC on Nov. 9.
- New Jurassic World Evolution 2 Trailer Features Two New Dinosaurs & Jeff Goldblum
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 Locks Down Release Date Alongside Beautiful New Trailer
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 Gets New Trailer All About Scientists
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 Dev Diary Reveals Enhanced Features, New Modes & More
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 Announced at Summer Game Fest