Not too far into Lost Judgment, Yagami starts to spend time at Seiryo High School, helping out whatever way he can, including teaching dance, photography, and mystery activities. One such side case requires Yagami to put his thinking cap on, as some former students are trying to remember where they buried their time capsule years ago. Here is everything you need to know about how to find the time capsule in Lost Judgment.
How to Find the Time Capsule in Lost Judgment
Where to Start the Time Capsule Side Case
To get this side mission, head to the courtyard and talk to the former students about the time capsule. They’ll give you the hint that “The giant’s wheel lords over the tree with the most branches, three steps south from the roots. Two more steps east, and there a treasure rests.”
Finding the Time Capsule
After you’ve got the hint, head over to the location on the map below.
Once you’ve arrived at this spot, go into observation mode and look at the Ferris Wheel. Next, observe the tree just to the left. This will trigger a cutscene where Yagami finds the time capsule after a few attempts at digging.
Head back to the group of guys and hand over the time capsule. Select the option that says it was taken by mistake when they question why it looks different. They’ll read a note in it and figure out the time capsule belonged to a former classmate named Goto.
When figuring out how to get in touch with Goto, select “where does she live and how does she look.” Next, head to Chinatown and go to the marker just to the north of Breakwater DR. Search for her using target mode. The girl you notice has all of the same features as her. She is in the white coat on the left of the screen.
Talk to her and tell her she took the wrong time capsule. Yamagi will call Ogikubo and the group and it’ll turn out that Goto actually got married and has a kid. This finishes the case.
Time needed: 15 minutes.
- Go to the courtyard of Seiryo High School and talk to the former students.
- Agree to help them find their time capsule.
They’ll give you the clue of “The giant’s wheel lords over the tree with the most branches, three steps south from the roots. Two more steps east, and there a treasure rests.”
- Turn around and head straight and to the right until you can see the Ferris Wheel from the courtyard.
- Observe the Ferris Wheel, then the tree just to the left.
- Talk to the former students and pick “it was taken by mistake.”
- Head to Chinatown to find Goto.
- Observe the woman on the left in the white jacket and then go talk to her.
That is everything you need to know about how to find the time capsule in Lost Judgment. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out all of the other tips, tricks, and breakdowns related to a variety of helpful topics by searching the game’s guide wiki.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Lost Judgment-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- Lost Judgment Is Getting Its Own Soba Noodles in Japan
- Lost Judgment Review – The Perfect Sequel
- Lost Judgment Gets Lots of PS5 Gameplay Showing Combat & Dancing Minigame in 4K
- Lost Judgment Demo for PS5 & PS4 Now Available in Japan; English Subtitles Included
- Lost Judgment Details Bonus & DLC Content; Play as Masaharu Kaito, New Girlfriends, Retro Games, & More