Developed by Mixtvision Games, A Juggler’s Tale is a new indie game that’s just been announced for PC and consoles, and it looks positively charming so far. You can check out the trailer for yourself down below:
Described as a “bruised, but beautiful fairy tale world,” A Juggler’s Tale follows the journey of Abby, a young girl who also happens to be a string puppet that you can control as you explore the environment. Her strings are clearly visible in the game, implying that the player is a puppet master of sorts as they move her around the world.
Here are some features you can expect:
- Make use of the puppet’s strings in unique puzzles, find your way around obstacles, cross raging rivers, sneak through bandit camps and make it past dangerous traps to find freedom.
- Explore a beautiful and grim world, inspired by the tone and mood of traditional fairy tales.
- Live through an intense story of hope and empowerment.
- Find out what it takes to truly break free from all strings attached.
A Juggler’s Tale is set to be released for PC and consoles on Sept. 29.
- Why Did Larys Cut Off the Prisoners’ Tongues in House of the Dragon? Answered
- Why Does Rhaenyra Want to Ally With Alicent in House of the Dragon? Answered
- Did Rhaenyra Cheat on Her Husband Laenor Velaryon in House of the Dragon? Answered
- Why Does Criston Hate Rhaenyra in House of the Dragon? Answered
- What Is the Time Jump Between Episodes 5 & 6 in House of the Dragon? Answered