Ubisoft is having a mini collaboration with the popular Netflix series, Money Heist, in the form of a new online co-op mission that’s available now for all Watch Dogs Legion players. You can check out the launch trailer for yourself down below.
Titled Paperless, the mission allows players to team up with three other players to take part in a crypto heist at the Bank of England.
“Playable with up to three other friends, the mission, titled Paperless, lets players don the series’ signature masks and red jumpsuits to execute a crypto heist at the Bank of England. Don’t worry, you’re stealing from the bad guys; Clan Kelley forces have taken over the bank and are storing millions of counterfeit ETO on the network. Sneak into the bank, disable the firewall, download the crypto, and make your escape across the Thames. Once completed, an exclusive skin for recruits will be unlocked.”Ubisoft
Watch Dogs Legion is now available on PC and consoles.
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Buy Guns? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion: Can You Customize & Buy Cars? Answered
- Watch Dogs Legion Masks Guide: All Mask Locations (Default Mask)
- Watch Dogs Legion: All Bagley Memory Locations
- Watch Dogs Legion Guide Wiki