As part of the [email protected] indie showcase that took place today, it was announced that the popular farming sim game Stardew Valley would be joining the Xbox Game Pass lineup this year.
There’s no set release date for it just yet, but they did confirm that it would be coming in the fall, which isn’t too far off at all. Developed by Eric Barone and published by Chuckle Fish, Stardew Valley was an indie farming sim that quickly made its way to the top of the Steam charts.
It has since been ported to PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch, and has received a ton of free updates that add a lot of new content to the game, along with some quality-of-life improvements. The modding scene continues to thrive as well, as there’s a lot of fan-made content out there to help extend its longevity even more.
Stardew Valley is now available on PC and consoles.
- Stardew Valley Sales Have Exceeded 15 Million Since Launch
- Stardew Valley-Like Monster Harvest Gets Launch Trailer Teasing Farming, Battling & Exploration
- Stardew Valley Cup Is a Challenge Tournament With a $40,000 Prize Pool
- 5 Reasons Stardew Valley Fans Should Keep an Eye on Lightyear Frontier
- Stardew Valley Player Discovers a Skip that Lets You Get Into the Secret Woods Early