Today, Nintendo showcased some exciting news for a lot of their upcoming video games, revealing both new titles and updates on ones that have already been announced. One of those new announcements includes a revamp of the free-to-play puzzle game Pokemon Cafe Mix, now titled Pokémon Cafe Remix.
As you can see in the reveal trailer below, puzzles have been refreshed with plenty of new elements. In this remix, players will be able to mix, link, and blast puzzle icons to help you clear space and earn a higher score.
A ton of new Pokemon will also be coming with Pokemon Cafe Remix, with each of them getting new dress-up options to help you customize their look. Lastly, there are going to be more ways to grow and develop your staff, hopefully resulting in a lot more longevity for the game over the next few years.
Pokemon Cafe Remix will be available on Nintendo Switch and iOS in fall 2021. For more information, be sure to check back to Twinfinite for updates, including everything that was shown at the Pokemon Presents event today. If it is more general Pokemon content you’re after, there are a boatload of related articles just down below for your enjoyment as well
- The Pokemon Card McConspiracy – A Tale of Heartbreak, Betrayal, and Lebron James
- Pokemon Unite Mobile Launches Tomorrow; More Playable Pokemon & New Held Items Coming
- Pokemon Trading Card Game Live to Release on PC and Mobile Soon; Check Out the Trailer Here
- New Pokemon “Poke-Lid” Manholes in Japan Portray Raikou, Yamper, Magnemite, & More
- Pokemon Masters EX Adds Red & Snorlax and Blue (Classic) & Aerodactyl