PlayStation has just dropped a brand-new sizzle reel-type trailer to get fans excited for all of its upcoming games. The video shows off past and future titles that have made a huge impact on both PS4 and PS5.
Plenty of words appear on-screen as games flash by and they’re all describing emotions or feelings that players have likely had when sitting down to experience these games. Words like wonder, friendship, adrenaline, desire, and even sadness are used to describe PlayStation’s catalog here.
Already released games like Returnal, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, and Resident Evil Village all show up alongside upcoming releases like Hogwarts Legacy, Horizon Forbidden West, and Deathloop.
You can check out all of the PlayStation games in the fast-paced trailer for yourself below:
Our Game of the Year list of contenders for 2020 here at Twinfinite contained several PlayStation exclusives, so we know exactly what kinds of emotions that this sizzle reel is trying to convey. The Last of Us Part II ended up winning, but games like Ghost of Tsushima and Final Fantasy VII Remake came very close.
If this trailer built up some hype for you when it comes to PlayStation’s growing list of games, you can check out all of their latest releases right here on the official site.
- Thrustmaster Teases Officially Licensed Boeing Controller for Flight Simulators
- Life is Strange: Remastered Collection Release Date Revealed By Square Enix
- Alan Wake Remastered Gets New Trailer Comparing Xbox Series X Graphics Against Original Game
- Blossom Tales, a Charming Zelda-Like Indie, Is Getting a Sequel
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Concorde, F-16, Kodiak & Essendon Airport Get New Screenshots; Olsztyn-Mazury Announced