Developed by Kinetic Games, Phasmophobia made quite the splash when it released via Steam early access late last year. The game tasks players with exploring haunted locales with various types of equipment to gather evidence and figure out what type of supernatural being they’re dealing with. The game’s only gotten more expansive since then, and the new Exposition update looks like the biggest one yet.
First off, two new ghost types have been added: the Goryo and Myling. In addition to these two, a new piece of equipment called the DOTS Projector has also been added, and it allows you to look out for a new type of clue. This update also changes up all the evidence required for the various ghost types to account for the Goryo and Myling, as well as the DOTS Projector, so even veteran players should have a fun time with this one.
Other quality-of-life changes include increased movement speed and the ability to sprint, as well as a better indicator on the ghost box to show when a ghost is responding to you. You can check out the full list of changes here.
Phasmophobia is now available on PC.
- Phasmophobia’s Anniversary Update Comes With a Journal Overhaul & Offline Single-Player
- New Phasmophobia Update Adds New Ghost Types; Kinetic Games Hires New Artist & Programmer
- Phasmophobia Gets a Big Update that Makes Ghosts Even More Aggressive
- New Phasmophobia Update Lets Ghosts Listen Out for Player Voices
- Phasmophobia, Everything You Need to Know About the New Ghost Hunting Game