Today, EA Sports posted a brand new trailer for NHL 22, revealing a sneak peek at the hits, dekes, and atmosphere players can expect from the game when it arrives worldwide on Oct. 15.
While the trailer below only gives the briefest glimpse into what can be expected of NHL 22, EA did provide the following synopsis as well:
Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS NHL 22 gets the superstar treatment. For the first time ever, experience hockey on one of the industry’s most powerful game engines bringing unrivaled visual detail to every hit, deke, and shot. Superstar X-Factors lets you feel the personality and power of NHL superstars with an all-new ability system that unlocks the unique skills of the league’s most elite players. From HUT to World of Chel, Superstar X-Factors brings new class based strategy to every game mode.
EA SPORTS NHL 22 is an all new game for a new generation, giving you more ways to play and compete than ever before. This is breakthrough hockey.
NHL 22 officially launches worldwide for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5 & PS4 on Oct. 15th, featuring Auston Matthews as the global cover athlete. Pre-orders for the game are available now right here. For more information, be sure to check back to Twinfinite for updates.
- New NHL 22 Gameplay Trailer Features Augmented Reality, Enhanced Stick Physics, & More
- EA Sports Extends NHL and UFC Partnerships With Multi-Year Deals
- Why NHL 21’s “Be A Pro Mode” Is EA’s Most Immersive Yet
- NHL 21 Review – Line Change, Please
- NHL 21 Officially Announced, Check Out the Stylish Reveal Trailer Here