Humble Games announced a new title at Gamescom 2021 this week, and it’s looking pretty exciting so far. Titled Midnight Fight Express, this is a top-down action game that has a heavy focus on melee combat. You can check out the trailer for yourself down below.
Here’s a brief description of the game’s premise as well as a list of features:
“Fight your way across the city in a brutal romp that mixes old school brawlers, fast-paced motion captured combat, customizable skills. Use fists, feet, knives, pipes, pistols, machine guns and more to wade through piles of enemies on your way to victory.“
- Fast-paced combat system including light and heavy melee attacks, blocking, counter attacks, throws, dodging, melee and ranged weapons, brutal finishing moves, and environmental kills triggered when close to appropriate objects/areas.
- Motion captured fight animation system
- Customizable character including appearance, skills, and combat style
- Amazing soundtrack
- Over 40 levels of very challenging gameplay each with scores and leaderboards
We don’t know all that much about the game just yet, but it certainly reminds us of Hotline Miami with how fast-paced and brutal it is. Midnight Fight Express is set to be released for PC.
- How to Use Photo Mode in Midnight Fight Express
- How to Change Character Appearance & Outfit in Midnight Fight Express