Humankind is the new 4X strategy game from Amplitude Studios and Sega, and it’s set to be released for PC next week. In even more exciting news, however, Microsoft has also just announced that the game will be available for Game Pass users at launch.
This means that if you’re a Game Pass subscriber, you’ll be able to download the game via the Xbox client on your PC and play it through there.
The game tasks players with building their own civilization from scratch, while making scientific progress and breakthroughs to make your empire even bigger and better.
“Humankind is a convergence of culture, history, and values that allows you to create a civilization that is as unique as you are. You’ll be re-writing the entire narrative of human history (…no pressure) from its humble beginnings in the Neolithic Era, as you set out to leave the biggest mark on the world.“Xbox
Humankind is set to be released for PC on Aug. 17.
- Humankind Review – Greatness from Small Beginnings
- Humankind Launch Trailer Celebrates Release With a Brawl on The Moon
- New Humankind Trailer Is All About the Late Game, Advanced Tech, and Nukes
- Latest Humankind Trailer Showcases the 4x Strategy Game’s Scale, Variety, & Customization
- New Humankind Trailer Shows the Power of Diplomacy in Action