Developer Sumo Digital is adding new content to Hood: Outlaws & Legends in the form of a Season 1 update to keep things fresh. Season 1: Samhain will launch on Sept. 2 and it’s adding a free new Outlaw, winch system changes, and a battle pass that brings new cosmetics to the game.
Eidaa is the new Outlaw and she’s a head-to-head fighter with a unique move set. The winch system in Season 1 will allow both teams to winch for the treasure chest, creating more balanced late-game situations. And the battle pass will introduce a brand-new progression system in which players earn experience to unlock rewards from the pass as they play.
This progression system provides free items at certain tiers, so all players will be able to earn items, regardless of their situation.
You can check out the Season 1: Samhain trailer for Hood: Outlaws & Legends below to see some of the upcoming additions to the game:
Hood: Outlaws & Legends is available now for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Xbox players can actually try the game out for free from Aug. 19-23 as part of Xbox Free Play Days, and purchase it for up to 40% off.
- Apex Legends Emergence Battle Pass Adds Emotes & Legendary Volt
- Apex Legends Season 8 Battle Pass Adds Legendary Skins for Bangalore & Lifeline
- Fortnite: How to Get Chapter 2 Season 5 Battle Pass
- Apex Legends Battle Pass Updates and Free Levels Detailed
- Marvel’s Avenger’s Post-Launch Heroes Each Have a $10 Battle Pass