Today at Gamescom 2021, Batterystaple Games has revealed an exciting new update for their game 30XX, titled Fires of Industry. As you can see in the trailer below, the new update will add a boatload of new content to the game, including a brand new level type and a new friend to help you conquer it.
Video Source: IGN
The exact additions to the content update can be seen below:
- Added Dustria, the Forgotten Factory, to the 30XX level rotation! Dustria’s a high-speed kinetic playground of a level, complete with new platforms to navigate, new enemies to outplay, new music to groove to, a new boss to be murdered by, and awesome new Powers for our heroes if you manage to avoid being murdered by the boss.
- 30XX runs now extend to level 7.
- You’ll have to start a new Mega Mode save file to include Dustria – existing Mega Mode saves won’t include it.
- Added Repros: floaty pals that’ll help you survive any challenge! Patch 0.24 introduces 12 collectible companions built to help you out in your journey.
- Repros serve a variety of purposes – some attack, some defend you, some provide utility, and many scale with different types of player stats & abilities, enabling fresh new builds!
- Most Repros level up if you collect more than one of the same type.
- Supporting Augs for our new Repros will likely come next patch (0.25).
30XX Fires of Industry is available now in steam early access for free. For more information, be sure to check back to the site.
If you’re curious about the other games showcased Gamescom, Twinfinite has got plenty of ongoing E3 coverage, including plenty of more news listed below. Be sure to check back to the site for consistent updates for everything you could ever want or need about all of the events that are occurring throughout this weekend.