Wizard of Legend was originally released for PC and consoles a few years back, and while it didn’t exactly blow up in popularity, it was still one of the more engaging rogue-lite games we’d played during that period of time. Featuring tons of different spells to play around with, along with a very memorable soundtrack to go with it, Wizard of Legend made quite the impression on those that did put the time into it.
Announced just today, it looks like the game will be getting a mobile port this year, thanks to XD Inc and Humble Games.
The base game and all of its released content will be packed into it, and there will be a few mobile-exclusive features to look forward to, as listed below:
- LAN Multiplayer: connect mobile device to the same WiFi as friends and jump into the world of wizardry together
- Brand new UI that feels native for handheld devices
- New control scheme to perform advanced maneuvers on touchscreens
There’s no set date for the mobile port for Wizard of Legend just yet, but we’ll keep you updated as more info comes our way.
- Wizard of Legend is Getting a Limited Run Physical Release
- Wizard of Legend ‘Sky Palace’ Update Adds Tons of Free New Content
- Wizard of Legend Gets a New Trailer Teasing Upcoming Sky Palace Expansion
- What Goes Into Making a Video Game Soundtrack? An Interview With Wizard of Legend Composer Dale North
- Endless Playlist: Wizard of Legend’s Spellbinding Soundtrack Transports Players to a Cosmic World