The Pokemon franchise is one of the most lucrative franchises in the world, and what better way to celebrate it even further than by checking out its official Fossil Museum?
The Pokemon Fossil Museum Tour is officially underway in Japan, and it’ll be going to Hokkaido, Tokyo, Shimane, and the Aichi Prefecture, along with various other locations throughout the course of the year. At the moment, this is a Japan-only endeavor, with no indication of whether it’ll ever go overseas. Though if it’s successful enough, it’s definitely possible that the tour could come to other countries as well.
The Pokemon Company has just released a short video clip showing what visitors can expect to see when they visit. You can check out the clip for yourself down below.
You can read up more on the Fossil Museum Tour here.
- Free Content Update Coming to New Pokemon Snap, Adds New Areas and Pokemon
- Gardevoir Is Coming to Pokemon Unite on July 28
- New Pokemon “Poke-Lid” Installed in Japan With New Manholes Starring Lucario, Grookey, Eldegoss & More
- A New Live-Action Pokemon Series is Reportedly in Production at Netflix
- Eevee Community Day Returns to Pokemon GO In July for Two-Day Celebration