Overwatch’s player base may have dwindled but the game is still going pretty strong even after all these years. The annual Summer Games event is making a return later today, and as you might expect, there are a handful of new, pretty skins to try to farm for this year.
You can check out a quick teaser of the event, as well as a look at some of the new skins in the tweet down below.
Mei is getting a lovely Sprinkles skin, Ashe and B.O.B. are getting a Poolside skin, while Symmetra gets the Mermaid skin. Alongside the new cosmetics, there will be new game modes to check out, and with cross-play now available on all platforms, it should be even easier to matchmake with other players.
Overwatch is now available on PC and consoles.
- Overwatch 2 Trailer Shows Off New Looks for Sombra & Baptiste
- Overwatch Crossplay Support Is Being Added Soon, Blizzard Announces
- You Can Get an Idea of What Overwatch 2 Will Be Like Via Fan-Made Workshop Mode
- Overwatch 2 Team Sizes to Drop to 5 Instead of 6, Tanks & Supports to Get Buffs
- Overwatch Celebrates Five Years With Anniversary Event