The Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection was released for PC and consoles last month, and while its performance on consoles has been just fine, the PC experience has been rather lacking, to say the least. There were no options whatsoever to tweak the game’s graphics or resolution settings; you just had to make do with what the game gave you.
Thankfully, Koei Tecmo has since pushed out a patch via Steam to rectify that issue. After downloading and installing the patch, PC players will now be able to play around with the following graphics options:
- Display Mode
- Triple Buffering
- Depth of Field
- Display Shadows
These might seem like pretty basic options that any PC game should have, but considering that Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection launched without them, this is a big upgrade for those playing on PC.
- Samurai Warriors 5 Has Shipped 280,000 Units, Ninja Gaiden at 240,000; Koei Tecmo Announces Record Financial Results
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection Giveaway Win One of Three Copies for PS4, Switch, Xbox, or PC by Sharing Your Comments [UPDATED]
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection Review – The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection Gets Third Newbie Tips Video About 3 Razor’s Edge
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection Gets Second Newbie Tips Video About Sigma 2