While he may not be the most talkative video game character out there, you can’t deny that the Doom Slayer still stands as one of the most badass protagonists to ever grace the genre. To celebrate the character, the Good Smile Company has immortalized his look in DOOM Eternal with a brand new, insanely detailed action figure.
As you can see in the images below, the figma Doom Slayer comes with multiple interchangeable components. The overall design is also impressive featuring a lot of his powerful weapons and his trademark armor.
This articulated figure stands at 160mm (6.29 inches) in height, featuring full articulation. You can read Good Smile Company’s official description for the action figure below.
From the popular game “DOOM Eternal” comes a figma of the main character, the Doom Slayer!
· The Doom Slayer has been faithfully recreated in large size.
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create a variety of poses from the series.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· The Chainsaw, Super Shotgun, Crucible Blade and BFG-9000 are all included as optional parts.
· Parts are included to display the Equipment Launcher and DOOM Blade in both retracted and deployed forms.
· An articulated figma stand is included to display the figma in a variety of poses.
To get your hands on your very own figma Doom Slayer, head on over to their website. The figure is currently available for pre-order at a price point of $114.99, with a release date set for Aug. 25.
- DOOM Eternal Is Getting a New Horde Mode in Place of Invasion Mode
- Grounded’s Shroom & Doom Update Introduces Pets, Mushrooms, & Terrifying New Monsters
- Check Out Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two’s Explosive Full Trailer
- Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods Part Two Revealed in New Teaser
- Doom 3 VR Edition Announced for PlayStation VR