CrossCode is an indie RPG from Radical Fish Games and Deck13 Interactive. It was released on PC a few years back before making its way to consoles, and became an instant hit among those who gave it a shot. It takes place in the world of an MMORPG, and you’ll get to solve Zelda-style puzzles and fight enemies in a fast-paced action combat system.
The SNES style graphics are clean and really help to make the game pop, and the developers have just announced that its big DLC, titled A New Home, will be releasing for consoles on Aug. 5. You can check out the trailer down below.
The DLC was released for PC earlier this year, but console players will finally have a chance to check it out for themselves next week. Here are the key features:
- Fresh Content which will entertain players for about 8 – 10 hours
- The biggest dungeon in the history of CrossCode
- New challenging enemies and bossfights
- New music tracks
- And of course: The final chapter of the Raid.
CrossCode is now available on PC and consoles.
- CrossCode Gets a New Patch on Switch, Fixes Slow Menus & More
- CrossCode Review – Pixel Perfection
- If You Play One Game This Month, Let It Be CrossCode