While dungeons and combat are forefront amongst the most challenging things you can do as a player in Breath of the Wild, nothing quite compares to trying to find and unlock all of the Korok Seeds in the game. Not only are there a lot of these things, with a total of 900 scattered throughout the map, but figuring out the puzzles that unlock each of them isn’t always as easy as they appear.
One player learned this the hard way, as it seems even the easiest of puzzles can be difficult at times. As you can see in the post below to the Breath of the Wild subreddit, user RainbowInTheDork simply couldn’t get the Korok Seed to unlock for them, even after placing their apples in the right place.
Frustration soon turned to hilarity, though, as it turns out that their horse was helping themselves to all of the free apples Link placed on the ground before the player could finish placing all of them. Have you had any similar Korok Seed stories in Breath of the Wild? Be sure to let us know in the comment section below.
If you’d like to see more funny findings, be sure to check out all of our related content down below. That includes sneaking into Gerudo Town, paragliding from Ridgeland Tower to Eventide Island, and a barrel trick to help you sneak past enemies.
We’ve also got plenty of fun Zelda quizzes that’ll surely test your knowledge as a fan, so check them out as well!
- Breath of the Wild Streamer Finishes “Snake Challenge” Playthrough
- You Can Steal Breath of the Wild’s Master Sword With a Bundle of Sticks
- Breath of the Wild Player Becomes First to Open Impossible Chest
- Breath of the Wild Player Finds a Way to Completely Blend in With Lynels (Updated)
- Sable’s Gameplay Feels Exactly Like Exploring in Breath of the Wild