Bethesda has just pushed out the new Steel Reign update for Fallout 76, but it looks like the developers are already looking ahead to the next new bit of content they have planned for the game. Announced via the Fallout 76 blog, Bethesda has stated that they’re looking to reopen the Public Test Server for the game some time this month to showcase a brand new feature.
“We haven’t yet discussed what’s in store with the September update, but it will include a significant new feature that will give players even more variety in how they choose to experience Fallout 76. We’re shooting to re-open the Public Test Server this month so that the community can dive into this new feature and begin sharing their feedback with us as soon as possible.”Bethesda
Fallout 76 was a bit of a hot mess when it first launched a couple years back, but the game has since improved by leaps and bounds with consistent updates and new features being pushed out by Bethesda. The game still enjoys a pretty big and healthy player base, and it’s certainly reassuring to see that those updates will continue.
Fallout 76 is now available on PC and consoles.
- Fallout 76 Is Getting Custom Private Servers in the Form of Fallout Worlds
- Fallout 76 Steel Reign Update Coming July 7; Teases The Pitt for 2022
- Fallout 76 Locked & Loaded Update Gives More Loadouts and a Second Camp
- Fallout 76 Roadmap of New Content for 2021 Announced
- Fallout 76’s Big Inventory Update Increases Stash Size & Adds Other UI Improvements