With Minecraft’s latest update, 1.17, releasing earlier this month, players will have to, unfortunately, wait until this holiday for part 2 of the update to come out. As always the modding community is always eager to provide fantastic ways to improve your vanilla experience. There are a plethora of different mods to choose from across multiple updates, so we’ve narrowed it down here to get you started on your 1.17 modded experience. Here are some of the best Minecraft mods for you and your friends to play in 1.17!
Best Minecraft 1.17 Mods
Vanilla Enhanced introduces several new biome types to your Minecraft world. As well as several new materials and items to discover.
Each new biome has its own unique twist, such as a frozen desert or sky-high trees in the forest.
Multiple new minerals have also been added. Ruby, Sapphire, Steel, and Obsidian Alloys all are prominently featured here.
More minerals means more armor; craft several new types of armor sets! Each with its own type of durability and damage.
- Minecraft Dungeons Echoing Void DLC, Ultimate Edition, & Free Update Set to Release Later This Month
- Sonic Zones, Skins, & More Now Available to Download in Minecraft
- Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Update Part 1 Gets a New Trailer to Celebrate Release
- Minecraft Gets New Video About Caves & Cliffs Update; Info on The Future Coming at Minecraft Live 2021
- Minecraft Caves & Cliffs Update Part 1 Finally Gets a Release Date