Developed by InnerSloth, Among Us is a multiplayer hit that was released a couple years back, but skyrocketed in popularity just last year when the COVID-19 pandemic hit. The game tasks players with doing tasks around their base or ship as crewmates, while also being wary of an impostor hiding among their ranks.
This creates a tense atmosphere where players will become suspicious of each other, and will have to engage in debates and discussions to try to figure out who the impostor is.
If you haven’t already checked it out, the game will be free on the Nintendo Switch for one week, from July 21 to July 27. During this time, you can download the game and try it out at no cost. It’ll also be discounted by 30% on the Switch till Aug. 1, so if you do decide to purchase it, you can do so at a small price cut.
Among Us is now available on PC and consoles.
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Is Getting an Animated Movie
- Vents Are Getting Nerfed in Among Us With New Update
- New Among Us Trailer Teases Official Roles, New Map in Development & More
- Among Us Teases the Return of Tan as the Next Crewmate Color
- Among Us Free on Epic Games Store for Limited Time