Today, during the Xbox Games Showcase Extended, Microsoft revealed that Xbox Design Lab would be returning for next-gen consoles.
In the trailer below, there are a bunch of different customization features that will be available for players to sort through when creating their own controllers.
Xbox Design Labs will feature the following customizable components for next-gen controllers:
- Pick your colors – Choose from a palette of 18 colors, including the new Shock Blue, Pulse Red, and Electric Volt
- Select button styles – Choose from a variety of styles to match your color scheme
- Engrave it – Add optional laser-engraving to make it one-of-a-kind
- Build it – Place your order and Xbox will build and deliver your custom controller within 28 days of purchase
If you’d like to create your own controller, head over to Xbox Design Lab’s official website. There, you’ll find plenty of different ways to customize the entire layout to your liking.
If you’re curious about the other games showed off during Xbox Games showcase extended, Twinfinite has got plenty of ongoing E3 coverage. Be sure to check back to the site for consistent updates for everything you could ever want or need about all of the events that are occurring throughout this weekend.
- In a Few Weeks Xbox Design Lab Will be Going on Hiatus Until 2021
- 8 Million Ways to Customize Your Xbox One Controller With Xbox Design Labs