Microsoft is officially down a next-gen exclusive title, as Bloober Team just revealed in an official press release that The Medium would be coming to PS5 Sept. 3, 2021. In the trailer below, you can see what PlayStation fans have to look forward to with this psychological horror game.
In our own review for The Medium, Twinfinite gave the game a 4/5, praising its fantastic narrative and exceptionally eerie atmosphere. You can check out the full review right here.
For any Sony fans that have never heard of the game before this announcement, Bloober Team described the game as followed:
The Medium is a third-person psychological horror game that features innovative dual-reality gameplay. Players assume the role of Marianne, a medium gifted with several psychic abilities, as she explores the real and spirit world both separately and simultaneously to uncover a dark mystery masked by disturbing secrets, sinister spirits, and devious puzzles only a medium can solve.
If you’re curious about the other games showcased during the Freedom Games stream, Twinfinite has got plenty of ongoing E3 coverage. Be sure to check back to the site for consistent updates for everything you could ever want or need about all of the events that are occurring throughout this weekend.
- Game Pass Adds The Medium, UFC4, Tropico 6, & More as July Lineup Revealed
- The Medium Gets Rated for PS5 on ESRB Website
- This Easter Egg in The Medium Has Troy Baker & Mary Elizabeth McGlynn Singing the OST
- The Medium’s Launch Trailer Has Serious Silent Hill Vibes
- Damn, The Medium Would Have Been a Perfect Series X|S Launch Title