Today, during the Ubisoft Forward livestream, there was a short reveal trailer for the four original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming to platform fighter, Brawlhalla. The trailer featured a mix of gameplay and pre-animated scenes to show off the TMNT squad in their regular animation style.
That’s means the four new characters coming to the game are none other than, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, and Michaelangelo. The art style for these fighters appears to be inspired by the current TMNT cartoon that’s running on Nickelodeon.
They all appear to use skateboards for certain attacks and while dashing. And of course, each turtle gets their own individual weapons. Raphael has his pair of sai, Leonardo is dual-wielding katanas, Michaelangelo has his nunchaku, and Donatello has his staff. And for a group of turtles, they all appear to move relatively fast.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are coming to Brawlhalla on all platforms in just a few days on June 16. You can check out the official trailer for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles crossover with Brawlhalla down below.
If you want to check out the other game trailers from this event, then check out the rest of the Ubisoft Forward stream right here or down below.
- Brawlhalla Is Coming to Mobile Devices This Summer
- Tomb Raider’s Lara Croft Blasts Into Brawlhalla in New Trailer
- Adventure Time Comes to Brawlhalla With Brawlgebraic New Update Available Today
- Brawlhalla’s Hellboy Crossover Trailer Shows the Big Red Guy in Action
- Brawlhalla is Adding Hellboy, Nimue, Gruagach, and Ben Daimio