Today, during the Freedom Games showcase, Afterburner Studios revealed a brand new trailer for their upcoming roguelite title Dreamscaper. Alongside the video, which you can see below, they also made it known that the full game would be available for Nintendo Switch and PC on Aug. 12.
The early access version of the game has been out on Steam since Aug. 2020, boasting Very Positive reviews for the most part. Afterburner Studios detailed a bit more about the game in their description, which you can find below.
Dreamscaper is a Roguelite blending elements from brawlers, top-down shooters, and dungeon crawlers. Every slumber is a different dungeon in an ever-changing world with a multitude of unique events and challenges. Play as Cassidy, dive into her subconscious and take on the surreal nightmares she wrestles with in order to save her from a dark fate.
– Lean into the nightmares and make the rush of permadeath your ally.
– Use lucid powers to manipulate the elements, warp space, and even control time itself.
– Battle bosses that embody Isolation, Fear, Negativity, Loss and more.
– Upgrade a multitude of surreal items and discover powerful artifacts.
– Live Cassidy’s waking life and uncover the mystery of her story.
For more information on the game, be sure to check out its official website.
If you’re curious about the other games showcased during the Freedom Games stream, Twinfinite has got plenty of ongoing E3 coverage. Be sure to check back to the site for consistent updates for everything you could ever want or need about all of the events that are occurring throughout this weekend.
- REPLACED Interview: Devs Talk About the Upcoming Cyberpunk Game That Lit Up E3 2021
- E3 2019 vs E3 2021: Which Was Better?
- 12 Biggest No-Shows of E3 2021
- 8 Best & Most Impressive Trailers of E3 2021
- 8 Biggest Surprises of E3 2021