Cyberpunk 2077 may have released last year but the war on bugs that have plagued the game since launch rages on. Today, developer CD Projekt Red released patch 1.23 for Cyberpunk 2077. It should be out now on all consoles by the time you are reading this.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect from patch 1.23 via CD Projekt Red
Fixed an issue where after killing a NPC and stealing their car, their body could get stuck in the car.
Adam Smasher will no longer receive damage during animations between his attack phases.
Fixed an issue where dropping a NPC’s body caused too much destruction.
Cataresist cyberware should now work properly.
Fixed Johnny’s spectral appearance in various quests.
Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs’ clothes.
Fixed appearance of rocks in the Badlands.
- Fixed an issue where one of the Maelstromers was T-posing.
Yeah, you get the idea; it goes on just like that for a while.
Back at release, we were able to review the PS5 version of Cyberpunk 2077. While even that version of the game was plagued with bugs, our reviewer Alex Gibson did still enjoy his experience overall. Unfortunately, last-gen console versions of the game were far worse off than the current-gen consoles.
If CD Projekt Red can ever squash the majority of the game’s bugs, they might be able to carve out a redemption story in the eyes of gamers. For now, continue to expect more patches as the developers work to fix the game’s myriad of problems.
- This Cyberpunk 2077 Night City Time-Lapse Is Mesmerizing to Watch
- Cyberpunk 2077 Returns to the PlayStation Store With Performance Warning
- Cyberpunk 2077 Set to Return to Playstation Store June 21
- CD Projekt Discusses Continued Cyberpunk 2077 Development & Pre-Production of Unannounced Games
- CD Projekt Confirms Commitment to Improve Cyberpunk 2077 While Announcing Financial Results