Today, during the Capcom showcase, the company revealed a brand new trailer for their action role-playing game Monster Hunter Rise. In the video, they showed off their upcoming collaboration with Monster Hunter Stories 2, as players will be able to experience similar quests and even redeem quest rewards that are from the other game.
The trailer also details some cool new content that players can get with update 3.1, which you can see above. We’ve also detailed the main dates for the updates in the picture below.
For those unfamiliar, Monster Hunter Rise’s website provides the following description of the game:
Set in the ninja-inspired land of Kamura Village, explore lush ecosystems and battle fearsome monsters to become the ultimate hunter. It’s been half a century since the last calamity struck, but a terrifying new monster has reared its head and threatens to plunge the land into chaos once again.
Hunt solo or in a party with friends to earn rewards that you can use to craft a huge variety of weapons and armor. Brand new gameplay systems such as the high-flying ‘Wire Action’ and your canine companion ‘Palamute’ will add exciting new layers to the already robust combat that Monster Hunter is known for.
If you’re curious about the other games showcased during the Freedom Games stream, Twinfinite has got plenty of ongoing E3 coverage. Be sure to check back to the site for consistent updates for everything you could ever want or need about all of the events that are occurring throughout this weekend.
- Capcom Announced Record Financial Results Driven by Resident Evil Village & Monster Hunter Rise
- Okami’s Amaterasu Is Coming to Monster Hunter Rise Next Week as a Free DLC
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Gets New Story Trailer; Monster Hunter Rise Reveal Update 3.0
- Monster Hunter Rise Gets New Trailer for Update 2.0, Showing Off Elder Dragons & Apex Monsters
- Monster Hunter Stories 2 Gets New Story Trailer as Monster Hunter Rise Introduce Major Update 2.0