The PC Gaming Show is back again for E3 this year, and today the showcase’s schedule has been detailed in part, revealing a number of announcements from major PC gaming developers and publishers. Of particular note is the fact that Valve will be in attendance with an announcement of its own about Steam.
While it’s possible the news could be nothing more than a sale or changes to its storefront UI, there’s always the chance it could be something more significant.
In a press release sent to Twinfinite, Tim Clark, PC Gamer global editor-in-chief Evan Lahti said of today’s lineup announcement:
“PC gaming retains its position as the world’s most vibrant gaming platform. The PC’s library of weird, innovative, and genre-pushing games grows every week. The PC Gaming Show is about shining a bright light on as many of these new projects as we can.”
Tim Clark, PC Gamer brand director, also weighed in:
“We wanted to bring the visual spectacle of some of our favorite games and fiction to the E3 stage. We’re big fans of shows like Mystery Science Theater 3000, and this theme will let our hosts channel the fun of E3.”
Here’s how the PC Gaming Show is shaping up so far according to PC Gamer’s article. Note that the 90-minute-long show begins on June 13 at 2:30 PM Pacific.
- Exclusive content, along with beta and launch information for Naraka Bladepoint
- Techland will be showing Dying Light 2 Stay Human and giving the first in-depth look at its main character Aiden and his internal motivation, alongside revealing more about the Dying Light 2 Stay Human universe
- The first reveal of a new game from Kasedo Games & Bulwark Studios
- Big news for the Orcs Must Die! franchise
- New content from New Blood Interactive
- New gameplay for Hello Neighbor 2, new modes revealed for Rawmen, and a world premier of a new title from tinyBuild
- A new announcement from Pixelated Milk
- A reveal of the next game from Shiro Games
- SEGA and Amplitude Studios will have a major announcement and reveal for the highly anticipated strategy game, Humankind
- Exclusive content from All In! Games and Chernobylite
- An announcement from EVE Academy
- A new Chivalry 2 announcement from Torn Banner Studios
- NACON and Big Bad Wolf are showing a brand new trailer for Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong
- An exclusive offer from GeForce NOW, NVIDIA’s cloud gaming service
- Other exciting unrevealed games
- And a message from Valve regarding Steam
The PC Gaming Show will also include exciting new content from:
- Frontier & Frontier Foundry
- Hello Traveler
- Tripwire Interactive
- Humble Games
- Ishtar Games
- Alawar Games
In tandem with today’s schedule reveal is a teaser trailer presented by the show’s host, Day9.