Back 4 Blood is the brand new co-op zombie shooter game from Turtle Rock, the creators of Left 4 Dead, and we got to see a new trailer for the game during the Xbox E3 presentation. You can check out the trailer for yourself down below:
The trailer offers a closer look at the main playable characters and gives some context for the story and world-building. We also get a quick glimpse at the Swarm Mode and PvP gameplay in Back 4 Blood, where players will get to play as the zombies themselves while trying to take down the survivors and prevent them from escaping.
We also have an official release date: October 12. Back 4 Blood is set to be released for PC and consoles then, and we’ll likely get another playable beta before launch.
- Back 4 Blood PC Trailer Showcases Performance & Customization Options
- New Back 4 Blood Trailer Reveals Never-Before-Seen Boss
- Get to Know Back 4 Blood’s Cast of Characters in its Latest Trailer
- Back 4 Blood’s Latest Trailer Shows Off Its Card System
- Back 4 Blood Gets New Dev Commentary Video Detailing Story, Gameplay