Today Deep Silver announced Saints Row: The Third Remastered for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
It’ll come to Steam and GOG on May 22, while the version on PS5 and Xbox Series X will release on May 25.
It’ll include improvements to lighting, texture resolution, and other visual effects (equivalent to Ultra detail on PC). Frame rate on PS5 and Xbox Series X will be 60 FPS combined with dynamic resolution up to 4K.
On Xbox Series X you can select Performance Mode, which keeps the frame rate at 60 FPS combined with 1080p resolution, or Beauty Mode that keeps 30fps combined to resolution upscaled to 4K.
On PS5 there will also be activities support and the light of the DualSense will glow purple.
Existing owner will get a free upgrade to PS5 or Xbox Series X|S version (via Smart Delivery).
You can check out a trailer and screenshots below. You can also read our review of the PS4 version.
- City of Sin – Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and criminal rackets. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It’s one thing to defeat your enemies. It’s another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and outrageous melee weapons are all part of the fun.
- Crazy Character Customisation – Create the most outlandish characters ever seen, from washed-up celebrities to maskless ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint. Who will you become?
- Over The Top Co-op – Fly solo or play online with a homie. Give freefall skydiving a try, landing in your partner’s flaming pickup as you make a desperate run toward a heavily armed Syndicate base. Steelport is always more fun with a friend.
- All DLC included – All three expansion mission packs and more than 30 pieces of DLC from the original version.