Ever since Ridley was introduced in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate back in 2018, he has become a fan favorite heavyweight character, boasting some considerably strong moves. Since this was the first game that he has been in for the series, many have wondered what it would have looked like if Ridley was in previous titles like Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Thanks to YouTuber David V. Kimball, fans no longer have to wonder. In the video below, you can see exactly what the Metroid villain looks like in Super Smash Bros. Melee, all thanks to a mod called Smash 2 Omega.
The footage shows Ridley absolutely terrorizing his opponents, whipping them around with his tail and down-smashing them into oblivion throughout multiple different famous maps in the game. It looks so good that you could show it to anyone who doesn’t know the game’s roster that well and they’d definitely be fooled.
This is just one of the many videos that David V. Kimball has on Smash throughout his channel, so be sure to check out more of his work here.
While you’re here, be sure to check out all of the other Nintendo-themed content the site has to offer. That includes everything from Pokemon to Mario to Legend of Zelda. There are also plenty of Nintendo personality and trivia quizzes to take located right here.
- Kazuya Mishima From Tekken Is Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Bravely Default II to Get Featured in Super Smash Bros Ultimate’s Spirit Board this Week
- Xenoblade’s Mythra and Pyra Join Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in March
- Sephiroth’s Standard Moveset in Super Smash Bros. Is Refreshing
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 10.0 Patch Notes Are Here