Making sure your Commander Shepard looks suave as hell for every occasion is all part of the fun in Mass Effect 1. You’ll likely spend ages going through the various character creation settings to find the look that feels right for your Normandy squad leader. In this Mass Effect hairstyles guide, we’ll run you through every male and female hairstyle in the game, and answer whether or not you can change your haircut after finishing the character creation process at the beginning of the game.
All Male Shepard Hairstyles
There are 24 hair options for the ‘male’ gender in Mass Effect 1. A fair few of these look the same, just with slightly different detailing or tweaks to a style. We’ve got screenshots of them all below.
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Improves PC Performance, Adds Subtitle Options & More
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Roasts Gamestop on the Citadel
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition Finally Changes Tali’s Stock Photo Face
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Fixes Crashing Issues, Achievement Tracking & More
- Is Mass Effect Legendary Edition Worth It? What You Need to Know