We’re inching ever closer to the launch of Mass Effect Legendary Edition, and BioWare and EA have just released a quick stat sheet detailing the performance and quality you can expect from the game on different platforms. We’ve listed them down below for your convenience.
|Mass Effect Legendary Edition Performance|
|Platform||Favor Quality||Favor Framerate|
|PS4||Up to 30fps, 1080p||Up to 60fps, 1080p|
|PS4 Pro||Up to 30fps, 4K UHD||Up to 60fps, 1440p|
|PS5||Up to 60fps, 4K UHD||Up to 60fps, 1440p|
|Xbox One||Up to 30fps, 1080p||Up to 60fps, 1080p|
|Xbox One X, Series S||Up to 30fps, 4K UHD||Up to 60fps, 1440p|
|Xbox Series X||Up to 60fps, 4K UHD||Up to 120fps, 1440p|
Those are some pretty impressive specs, and if BioWare’s estimations are to be believed, then you should have a pretty good time with the game no matter what platform you’re playing on.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition is set to be released for PC and consoles on May 14.
- Is This New Final Fantasy XIV Gundblade a Mass Effect Easter Egg?
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Mod Unlocks Mordin Solus Easter Egg
- Assume Direct Control With This Mass Effect Reaper Sovereign Statue
- Mass Effect Fan Sculpts & Paints a Magnificent Pale Skin Tali Statue
- Bioware Hires Lessons From Screenplay Host to Work on Next Mass Effect