We’re inching ever closer to the launch of Mass Effect Legendary Edition, and BioWare and EA have just released a quick stat sheet detailing the performance and quality you can expect from the game on different platforms. We’ve listed them down below for your convenience.
|Mass Effect Legendary Edition Performance|
|Platform||Favor Quality||Favor Framerate|
|PS4||Up to 30fps, 1080p||Up to 60fps, 1080p|
|PS4 Pro||Up to 30fps, 4K UHD||Up to 60fps, 1440p|
|PS5||Up to 60fps, 4K UHD||Up to 60fps, 1440p|
|Xbox One||Up to 30fps, 1080p||Up to 60fps, 1080p|
|Xbox One X, Series S||Up to 30fps, 4K UHD||Up to 60fps, 1440p|
|Xbox Series X||Up to 60fps, 4K UHD||Up to 120fps, 1440p|
Those are some pretty impressive specs, and if BioWare’s estimations are to be believed, then you should have a pretty good time with the game no matter what platform you’re playing on.
Mass Effect Legendary Edition is set to be released for PC and consoles on May 14.
- Artist Creates Beautifully Vivid Garrus and Mordin Mass Effect Portraits
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Improves PC Performance, Adds Subtitle Options & More
- The Best Mass Effect Edition Legendary Photo Mode Images From Across the Internet
- Mass Effect 3 Has a Mars Rover Easter Egg Hidden in It
- 5 Mass Effect Characters That Deserve a Permanent Virmire Vacation