Blizzard originally unveiled Overwatch 2 about two years ago, and we haven’t really heard all that much about the game since then. However, it looks like Blizzard is finally ready to talk more about it.
In the latest Developer Update video hosted by game director Aaron Keller, who has since replaced Jeff Kaplan after his departure from Blizzard, he revealed that an Overwatch 2 livestream will take place on May 20, at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. This will be a two hour presentation where we get to see new gameplay footage, new maps, and some PvP changes.
Keller goes on to say that this is still a work in progress, and that the team will have more to say about the PvP changes later in the year. We’ll keep you updated as more info comes our way.
Overwatch is now available on PC and consoles.
- Overwatch 2 Event Coming in June, Blizzard to Share Roadmap and Next PvP Beta Details
- Overwatch 2 Beta Stops Wrecking Ball in Its Tracks for Bug Fixing
- Overwatch 2’s Level Playing Field Means Frantic Fun for Everyone (Closed Beta Impressions)
- Blizzard Answers Overwatch 2 Questions Ahead of PvP Beta, Twitch Drops Campaign Confirmed
- Blizzard Details Doomfist and Orisa Reworks for Overwatch 2