Blizzard originally unveiled Overwatch 2 about two years ago, and we haven’t really heard all that much about the game since then. However, it looks like Blizzard is finally ready to talk more about it.
In the latest Developer Update video hosted by game director Aaron Keller, who has since replaced Jeff Kaplan after his departure from Blizzard, he revealed that an Overwatch 2 livestream will take place on May 20, at 3 p.m. Eastern Time. This will be a two hour presentation where we get to see new gameplay footage, new maps, and some PvP changes.
Keller goes on to say that this is still a work in progress, and that the team will have more to say about the PvP changes later in the year. We’ll keep you updated as more info comes our way.
Overwatch is now available on PC and consoles.
- Overwatch 2 Trailer Shows Off New Looks for Sombra & Baptiste
- You Can Get an Idea of What Overwatch 2 Will Be Like Via Fan-Made Workshop Mode
- Overwatch 2 Team Sizes to Drop to 5 Instead of 6, Tanks & Supports to Get Buffs
- Overwatch 2 Reveals Plenty of Details About Gameplay, Story Campaign, New Hero Looks, & Much More
- Overwatch 2020 Anniversary Event Now Live; Ends on June 9