The world of Biomutant is filled with a colorful cast of characters you’ll meet and help out on your quest to save the Tree of Life. However, the conversations you have with these characters can drag on for quite a while, especially because the game’s narrator takes their time ‘translating’ the animal talk into plain English for you to understand. If you’re looking to skip cutscenes in Biomutant, and get past all that pesky dialogue, we’ll explain how to do just that here.
Skipping Cutscenes in Biomutant
To skip cutscenes in Biomutant, press any button and then press the Menu button on Xbox or Options button on PlayStation. This will skip the cutscene and put you back in control of the action.
As great as the narrator is in Biomutant, the fact he talks out every single line of dialogue between you and the various NPC animals around the world means conversations can go on for far too long.
If you want to skip to the next line of dialog, simply press X/ Square. This will cause the character to move onto the next line of dialogue. For some reason, pressing A/ X doesn’t seem to work to do this all the time, but we’ve had more success with X/ Square.
That’s everything you need to know on how to skip cutscenes and dialogue in Biomutant. For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- New Biomutant Patch Released on PC Improves Tutorial Pacing, Adds Narrator & Dialogue Options
- New Biomutant Update Will Add Narrator Settings, Tweak Dialogue Pacing, Difficulty, Video Settings & More
- Biomutant’s Lifeless Open World Is a Reminder That Size Isn’t Everything
- 10 Things to Do First in Biomutant
- Biomutant Review – Does Not Transmute