Fast traveling will help you get around that little bit quicker in Biomutant. There’s a lot of going to and from different places, especially to complete some of the side quests in the game, so using this feature can save you a ton of time over the course of a single playthrough. Here’s how to fast travel in Biomutant.
You can’t just fast travel anywhere you want to. First, you need to interact with signposts dotted through the world by walking up to them and pressing Y/ Triangle.
Your character will then pee on it, removing some of the Fog of War from your map in the process. With this now done, you’ve now unlocked Biomutant fast travel to that location.
How to Fast Travel in Biomutant
To fast travel, open your map with the View button on Xbox, Touchpad on PS4, or M on PC.
Select the signpost that you want to travel to by moving your cursor over it. These are marked on your map with yellow dots.
With one highlighted, you’ll then be given the option to press A/ X/ Space to fast travel to that marker.
It’s worth noting that you won’t be able to fast travel if you’re inside a building. Make sure you’re out in the overworld before attempting to whiz back to one of those signposts.
It only takes a few seconds and then you’ll be able to take control of your character once again to continue saving the Tree of Life. It’s really as simple as that.
For more tips, tricks and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more coverage on the game below.
- Biomutant’s Biggest Update Yet Increases Level Cap, Tweaks Loot System, & Adds Lock-On
- New Biomutant Patch Released on PC Improves Tutorial Pacing, Adds Narrator & Dialogue Options
- New Biomutant Update Will Add Narrator Settings, Tweak Dialogue Pacing, Difficulty, Video Settings & More
- Biomutant’s Lifeless Open World Is a Reminder That Size Isn’t Everything
- 10 Things to Do First in Biomutant