It’s been a while since we’ve seen a new entry in EA and DICE’s popular first-person shooter series, Battlefield. Battlefield V was originally released back in 2018, with plenty of DLC chapters released after the game’s official launch. EA had announced back in 2019 that the series would be skipping a year, which wasn’t surprising as it was obvious that the developers felt that they needed time to go back to the drawing board before coming out with the next big entry.
It seems that EA and DICE are ready to unveil the new game, though, as they’ve just teased on Twitter that there will be some news about the series coming in June.
There are no details apart from just the mention of June in the tweet, but we expect that we’ll see the official title of the game, as well as some early gameplay footage to give us an idea of the setting this time around. We’ll keep you updated as more info comes our way.
- Battlefield Gameplay Reveal Showcases All Out Warfare: Jets, Tanks, Tornados
- Battlefield 2042 Revealed With a Ton of Detail; Will Release This October
- New Battlefield Reveal Coming on June 9
- EA: Next Battlefield Game Will Be Cross-Generation, But Will Be More Spectacular on Next-Gen
- Next Battlefield Game Promises Epic Scale, Game-Changing Destruction, Unexpected Moments, & More