Outriders is finally here, and players can now jump, servers permitting, into the latest world built by People Can Fly and Square Enix. With a mix of RPG and third-person shooter mechanics, the game is set to be the go-to experience for many for the month of April and beyond. If you are reading this guide, then you are also ready to start your journey in Outriders. Here are the important things you should know before starting Outriders.
Experiment With All the Weapons
Things to Know Before Starting Outriders
With the loot game, there is always a chance of getting a better gun, and that will happen frequently in Outriders. While you may find a particular firearm that works well for your playing style, it might hold you back from progressing more smoothly in the game.
Experiment with the newer, better weapons, and you can still enjoy yourself without limitations.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Outriders’ First Big Patch Nerfs Several Classes, Inventory Restoration Coming Soon